Friday, August 31, 2012

I had been mostly coasting along with artwork towards the end of my summer vacation, feeling generally unproductive and lethargic the entire time. Making maybe one or two pieces in a week. That shit's done, I'm devoting as much as, if not more, of my free time to illustrating now. I'll be taking suggestions from friends on what to make, sometimes, and sometimes they'll be my own spark. Either way I feel like devoting myself more wholly to drawing in a digital medium, and that starts right now.

This is Gilda of My Little Pony, I wanted to portray her in an innocent environment with a bit of humor thrown in for good measure, drafts began as her in a nest, and her on a cloud. But when this idea popped into my head it was too good not to use.
-Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment